Sunday, January 23, 2011

First trim

Isaac and I are in Florida at the moment with Nanna and Auntie Denny (who goes home today *sob*). Isaac's hair has been getting in his eyes quite a lot recently so I took the plunge, after discussion with Daddy, and trimmed his hair. 



I was massively relieved that the trim didn't make him look even more like a girl, something I was very worried about. People are ALWAYS saying "oh look at her isn't she pretty" or asking us "how old is she". So I smile sweetly and move on or say "he is blah months old". However, when we went out for lunch yesterday, the waitress said "hey there big guy!"...GET IN!

So now he can see and apparently also looks like a boy...finally! Here's to many more "boy" comments because, let's face it, he is gorge ;-D

1 comment:

  1. Dude!!!!!! He had no hair when I saw him!!!! he's a proper little lad isn't he?!
    He's gorgeous!!!! Have fun in Florida, loads and loads of love xxxxx
    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to know who visits us online, take a minute to say hi!